Junior Sales Manager – Granutools is currently looking for a Jr. Sales Manager to work closely with customers on sales of the instruments developed by Granutools
- Sell directly to customers
- Follow up sales contacts and anticipate sales activities
- Work with the particle scientist and the sales director to sell
- Create leads and follow up until closing
- Use technical information to promote products
- Understand new applications
- Coordinate and join high level events like congress and fairs
To this end, we are looking for Engineer or scientist looking for a sales job, MSc or PhD preferred.
No sales experience required but good technical experience to understand customer applications and technical publications.
An engineer/scientist willing to make the move to sales is a good candidate.
Able to handle a large number of accounts in parallel.
Interest in working in a high growth business
EXPERIENCE (NOT REQUIRED) IN
- Additive manufacturing production process, is a plus
- Powder processing business (like Pharma), is a plus
Excellent communication and networking skills (written and spoken English)
Based in Belgium, French is a must, good command of English
Willingness to travel 30%
- Possibility to develop a high-level network among the scientific and industrial community
- Key role to build up a new business in a small company with high growth potential
- Chance to put a new technology as a reference in the field by solving important problems
- Work with top tier companies with large R&D and industrial facilities
- Opportunity to lead projects with clear and measurable objectives
- Motivating working environment involving many different tasks in a fastmoving company
- Good salary package
STARTING DAY AND AVAILABILITY
- Location : Liege, Belgium
- Full time